Zensu Luxury Travel was created to provide a one stop shop for all your luxury travel needs. “Zensu” is the Japanese word for “complete” and that is exactly what we do. We offer a complete VIP travel service experience where you can book everything that you need in one place for your perfect holiday.
Zensu Luxury Travel offer a full suite of travel products to ensure nothing about your trip is unplanned and left to chance
Benefits of booking with us:
- 15 years of travel industry experience
- Travel from anywhere, to anywhere
- Access to more than 1800 of the world’s leading travel providers
- Five-star hotel groups
- Independent boutique hotels
- Luxury adventure tours
- The finest sea and river cruises
- VIP privileged access to people and places across the globe
- Financial protection
- Peace of mind
- The best available rates
I booked a trip around Vietnam and Cambodia for my honeymoon through Zensu Luxury Travel and I couldn’t have been happier with the booking process. I wanted to book with a company based in Asia for their local knowledge but was worried about not getting the levels of service or financial protection I would expect from a travel agent in the UK. Hearing about Zensu’s partnership with 360 Private Travel eased those fears and I now have the perfect once in a lifetime trip planned. I can’t wait!Mr David Palmer, Cornwall, UK.
I’ve used Zensu Luxury Travel twice now for business trips, one to Australia and one to the USA. I was fed up of spending so much time searching the internet for flights and hotels. I thought using an agent would be more expensive but, when I checked the prices, they were either cheaper or the same price and had extra inclusions at the hotels like free breakfast. I’ll definitely be using them again. Mrs Sarah Turner, London, UK.
So pleased with my trip, awesome communication, fantastic ideas, smooth trip where everything went as planned. Perfect! Mrs Quynh Nguyen, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
I contacted Zensu Luxury Travel for help organising a trip to the UK. I was struggling to find the time required to research hotels and experiences that would make this trip special for our family. A friend recommended Zensu and I’m so glad she did. They took the time to understand our preferences and then created the perfect trip for us, staying in hotels that matched our style and organising everything from a private tour around a chocolate factory, to football tickets, to rounds of golf and even securing tables at popular restaurants. Mrs Wanvisut Yangkamol, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 6 New Hotels We Can’t Wait to Try OutBeautiful beach vistas, family friendly attractions and sensational spa treatments at these properties around the world. Sofitel Legend Casco Viejo
- 6 of the World’s Best Tented CampsThe pandemic saw people change the way people interacted and travelled and many found solace in nature. Instagram accounts originally
- 5 of Zensu Luxury Travel’s Favourite Vietnam Hotel PicksThe adventurous traveller will find plenty to interest them in Vietnam. Along with bustling, throbbing cities, there are also picturesque
- 10 Reasons why you should use a travel agent for your next tripConsulting a travel agent may appear to be dying out in the era of online booking portals. However, agents are useful